Bob Moore Kia Proudly Serving Yukon, OK
You can find the perfect Kia vehicle at your local dealership, Bob Moore Kia of Yukon, OK. Drive away in a Kia Sportage or slide inside the Kia Forte. You’ll find it easy and convenient to shop locally for a car, minivan or SUV.
- Stop by on your way home or work
- In-house financing to find an affordable auto loan
- Experienced technicians to keep the vehicle in prime condition
Stop by the dealership or give us a call to schedule an appointment to see our current inventory.
Schedule a Test Drive at Bob Moore Kia
Discover how the 2021 Kia Niro handles or the Kia Rio with a test drive. Getting behind the wheel of your favorite model is the only way to know which one is the best fit for your driving style.
Financing a Bob Moore Kia Model
Buying your first or next Kia model is much easier when you get in-house financing. Our finance team at Bob Moore Kia will help you get an auto loan that offers flexible terms to fit in your budget.
Visiting Bob Moore Kia from Yukon, OK
It only takes about 20 minutes to find your way to great savings on Kia models from Yukon. Start out on OK-66 E/W Main St/US Rte 66 going towards North 11th Street. Travel for about six miles. Continue onto North Council Road until you reach your destination which will be almost four miles away.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your Kia vehicle in optimal condition when you have it serviced regularly with the service department at Bob Moore Kia. Routine maintenance keeps all systems running smoothly and ensures reliability for the long-term. Our service techs provide a full range of tasks.
· Standard oil changes
· Air and oil filter replacements
· Flushing the coolant system
· Tire rotation
When there’s a problem, our technicians will use the latest equipment to diagnose the issue and repair it quickly. Trust our team for everything from replacing a belt or hose to major engine or transmission repair. We’ll work hard to ensure your Kia is reliable for all your travels. Be sure to check for our current Service Specials to see how you can save money on vehicle repairs.
Sights in Yukon
Located just west of Oklahoma City, Yukon was a milling town in its early days. Named after a province in Canada, the city is now home to many people who commute to Oklahoma City for work. However, you can find fun activities and attractions right here to interest you and your family and friends.
· Czech Hall – This historic site helps visitors learn about the history of Czech people and culture in Yukon. It’s also home to several festivals.
· Lake Overholser – Reservoir where visitors can enjoy an afternoon fishing for bass and bluegill or boating.
· Stinchcomb Wildlife Refuge – Go kayaking or take a hike where you can see local birds and other flora and fauna native to the area.
· Route 66 Park – Climb the observation tower to see Lake Overholser and the three ponds located in the 148-acre park.