Bob Moore KIA Serving Tulsa
If you’re in the market for a new sedan, you might want to check out the KIA K5. Perhaps you have your eye on an SUV like the KIA Sorento. No matter what suits your needs, you’ll find a KIA that’s just right. Shop local with your Tulsa KIA dealer, Bob Moore Kia.
- Conveniently located near where you work and play
- Flexible financing for all budgets
- Trained service technicians who understand KIA technology
Stop by the dealership or give us a call to schedule an appointment to see our current inventory.
Schedule a Test Drive at Bob Moore KIA
Feel the power of the KIA Stinger or the capability of the KIA Telluride. Fit your family in the KIA Carnival or enjoy premium efficiency in the KIA Soul. Stop by Bob Moore KIA for a test drive of your favorite model.
Financing a Bob Moore KIA Model
It’s easy to afford your favorite KIA with fabulous offers and in-house financing. Our finance team will help you find a car loan that fits your budget with monthly payments you can handle. Get the process started even faster when you apply online.
Visiting from Tulsa
Start your trip on W 1st St going southwest toward S Boulder Ave. Take a slight left onto Traffic Way, which turns into Heavy Traffic Way. Merge onto I-244 W for five miles. At this point, it becomes I-44 W. Travel for over 87 miles, then take Kilpatrick Turnpike W Exit and travel over 11-1/2 miles. Merge onto W Memorial Rd and take the 1st left onto N Rockwell Ave. Turn right onto NW Expressway/OK-3 for half a mile. Make a U-turn at Silver Xing back onto NW Expressway/OK-3 where you will arrive at your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your KIA in prime condition with regular maintenance at Bob Moore KIA. Our service team will change the oil and perform a host of other tasks that help ensure all systems run correctly.
- Air filter replacement
- Battery testing
- Tire tread check and air pressure test
- Wheel alignment
- Tire rotation
- Brake inspection
When a part wears out and its time for a replacement, you can trust the service team to get the job done right. They use the latest diagnostics equipment in the service department to make an accurate diagnosis of any problems you have. They will take care of the issue and get your KIA back to the way it should be.
Sights in Tulsa
Tulsa is the second largest city in the state with a long history, after being settled in the last 1820s and early 1830s. Once a major hub for oil, today the city has diversified to finance, technology, aviation and other industries. You can find plenty to see and do here, whether as a resident or visitor.
- Philbrook Museum of Art – Fine art museum with a formal garden and historic home as well as a diverse collection of artwork.
- Gilcrease Museum – This museum is home to the most comprehensive art collection dedicated to the American West.
- Oklahoma Aquarium – This freestanding aquarium has more than 200 exhibits, with one of the most popular being the shark tank.
- Tulsa Zoo – This zoo sits on 84 acres with more than 400 species for a total of more than 2600 animals.