Bob Moore Kia Serving Oklahoma City, OK
Just imagine yourself behind the wheel of the 2020 Kia Sportage or the Kia Soul. You can find these and other new and used Kia models at your Oklahoma City dealership, Bob Moore Kia. When you shop locally, you enjoy great discounts and many other advantages.
- Located convenient to work or home in the city or nearby suburbs
- Flexible financing with affordable monthly payments
- Trained service technicians with experience on Kia models
Give us a call to set up a time to see your favorite Kia models or just stop by while you’re out or on your way home from work to see what we have to offer you.
Schedule a Test Drive at Bob Moore Kia
Discover how easy it is to handle the 2020 Kia Forte or check out the spaciousness of the Kia Sorento. A test drive allows you to experience the model for yourself and decide if it is the right fit for you.
Financing a Bob Moore Kia Vehicle
Buying a Kia is much easier when you use in-house financing to set up monthly payments that fit your budget. Our in-house finance team will help you find a loan that works with your needs. You can even get started at home by filling out the online application.
Vehicle Service Team
Once you purchase a Kia vehicle, the next step is keeping it in prime condition. Regular maintenance will improve reliability while maintaining the vehicle’s value and providing peace of mind as you travel. The service department at Bob Moore Kia provides a full range of maintenance services, including:
- Standard oil and filter changes
- Tire rotation
- Wheel alignment
- Inspection of belts and hoses
Our team can also take care of you if there’s an issue. The technicians are trained in Kia technology and components to provide efficient, dependable repair service. We can take care of anything from replacing a windshield wiper or coolant hose to major engine and transmission repairs. Set up an appointment and we’ll have you back on the road in no time.
Sights in Oklahoma City
As the capital of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City is a diverse, busy city. However, it still relies heavily on agriculture and oil for much of its economy. It’s the site of one of the largest livestock markets in the world and is located right in the middle of an active oil field. Of course, there is plenty to see and do in OKC no matter what you are interested in.
· Oklahoma City Museum of Art – This museum includes visiting exhibits along with a permanent collection and a theater which shows foreign and classic films along with independent pieces. There is also a restaurant at the museum.
· Museum of Osteology – See over 300 animal skeletons at this museum, which is the only place of its kind in North America.
· National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum – This museum pays tribute to the early days of Oklahoma with galleries of western and American Indian art. Learn about the rodeo, the development of barbed wire and other aspects of the Old West.
· Myriad Botanical Gardens – this large park is located downtown, and it includes the Crystal Bridge as the focal point for the area. There is an amphitheater where special events are held along with tropical plants and waterfalls in the park.