Midwest City & Del City
Bob Moore KIA Serving Midwest City and Del City
Find your perfect KIA to get out on the roads of Mid/Del City at your local Midwest City and Del City KIA dealer, Bob Moore KIA. With a great selection of brand-new and used models, you’re sure to find the right choice.
- Location near home and work
- In-house financing with a variety of terms and payment options
- Knowledgeable service technicians trained on KIA models
Give us a call or stop in and see the team at Bob Moore KIA and find out about our current inventory.
Schedule a Test Drive at Bob Moore KIA
Financing a Bob Moore KIA Model
Find out just how easy it is to own a KIA when you talk to our in-house finance team. They will work with you to select a loan with monthly payments that fit your budget and offer competitive terms. Get pre-qualified with our online application today.
Visiting from Mid/Del City
Start your trip on I-40 W. Continue on this highway and take I-44 E to OK-3A W/Northwest Expy in Oklahoma City. Take the OK-3/OK-3A/Northwest Expy Exit, which is almost 15 miles. Follow Northwest Expy to your destination, which is about 4.5 miles.
Vehicle Service Team
Care for your KIA model with regular routine service at Bob Moore KIA. Regular oil changes with our service team is just one way to ensure your KIA is dependable for the long term. Our service department provides a full range of maintenance tasks for all KIA models.
- Battery testing
- Tire rotation
- Wheel alignment
- Brake inspection
- Fluid check
- Inspection of belts and hoses
Our service team can diagnose any issues you may experience as parts get worn and need replaced. We use special diagnostic equipment to find the problem and fix it, so you can enjoy many years of reliable service from your KIA model.
Sights in Midwest City and Del City
Part of the Oklahoma City metropolitan area, Midwest City and Del City lie within a mile of each other. They were first settled as part of the Land Run of 1889 and have seen growth as this area has continued to expand. Today there are many attractions and activities for every age and interest.
- War Memorial – This memorial features several monuments that have been dedicated to people born in Del City or lived there prior to serving.
- Atkinson Heritage Center – Home of the founder of Midwest City, which encompasses 8000 square feet, is open for tours by appointment.
- Joe B. Barnes Regional Park – This city park is located in Midwest City and includes walking trails, a dog park, pavilions, and sports facilities.
- The Game Lounge – Spend some time with family and friends or make new friends at this board game club where you can have fun with your favorite board games or learn a new one while playing the community.