Bob Moore Kia Serving Edmond, OK
Make the Kia Rio your own or choose the Kia Optima when you shop at your local Kia dealership for Edmond, OK at Bob Moore Kia. You’ll find great service, friendly staff and amazing deals on all the Kia models when you shop locally. There are many other benefits to take advantage of as well.
- Stop by the convenient location on your way home or work
- Keep up with regular maintenance with the knowledgeable service team
- Find Kia models more affordable with in-house financing
Give us a call today to set up a time to see the Kia new and used models or just stop by and check out the current inventory.
Schedule a Test Drive at Bob Moore Kia
Come in and get behind the wheel of your favorite Kia model, whether it is the 2020 Kia Sorento or the Kia Forte. A test drive is the best way to experience the best of Kia vehicles.
Financing a Bob Moore Kia Vehicle
Get affordable loan terms and monthly payments that fit your budget with an auto loan from the finance team at Bob Moore Kia. Buying a new or pre-owned Kia is simple and straightforward with in-house financing.
Visiting Bob Moore Kia from Edmond, OK
In just 20 minutes, you can be on your way to great savings on the latest Kia models. Start out on East 2nd Street heading west to South Boulevard. Turn left onto US-77 S/S Broadway for three miles. Take John Kilpatrick Turnpike to West Memorial Road. Take the exit toward Rockwell Avenue. Travel for about 8-1/2 miles. Take North Rockwell Avenue to your destination, which is another four miles.
Vehicle Service Team
Regular maintenance according to manufacturer’s recommendations will help your Kia vehicle last longer. You can trust the service team at Bob Moore Kia to take good care of your vehicle. They can handle all the routine service tasks, such as the following:
- Filter changes
- Tire rotation
- Wheel alignment
- Brake inspection and replacement
And when your vehicle needs repair work, the service department will quickly diagnose the problem and provide an accurate estimate. Using genuine OEM parts, they will fix your vehicle and get you back on the road as fast as possible.
Sights in Edmond
Edmond is rich in history as part of the historic land run of the 1880s and Route 66. Today, this city offers plenty to see and do for tourists and local residents alike, regardless of where your interests lie.
· 1889 Territorial Schoolhouse – See what is believed to be the first school in Oklahoma Territory, which is the only structure that remains from the Land Run of 1889. The building has been restored for visitors to view.
· Arcadia Lake – The outdoors person will enjoy swimming and fishing in the lake while also hiking or playing disc golf. There is also camping onsite.
· Arcadia Round Barn – See the unique structure, which is located on the historic Route 66. The design was believed to be better able to withstand the tornados for which Oklahoma is popular.
· Blocworks Climbing – Practice your climbing skills at this indoor facility with bouldering and climbing for all levels of ability.